2004-07-06

I think I will now start making use of my Blog. Due to various time constraints, I will employ the basic tools that are already provided. We'll see how my use of a Blog develops as time progresses.

At this moment, I just wanted to blog a news article I just read (found on news.Google):
Science: NewsFactor Network - Science - Moment When Aging Process Grew To Give 'Long in the Tooth' Some Wisdom
My family has always reinforced the importance of one's health. I have put some thought into this matter, and realized (on my own, before reading the article) that for a society to not deteriorate (progress is a better direction, but I am writing in terms of stability/sustainability), the elderly are definitely an important component. The longer a person has lived, the more time they have to learn history as well as experience life first-hand. If people do not take care of their health (i.e. America's gross rate of obesity and general disregard for health), life-spans will not only decrease, but with age-related ailments, the life of an elderly person will not be as fulfilling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home