2005-10-12

I have a couple interesting things to mention at the moment...

Entertainment/Media

Following my reposting of an email from Jay Lupish, regarding the 1 Second Film, I realized that I might already be listed on the Internet Movie Database (IMDb), thanks to a very small role/part in Carey Lewis' award winning "Streets of Wonderland". I did a search for "Shakhmundes" on IMDb, and voila: Dan Shakhmundes on IMDb

Technology

I have mixed feelings about this development:

Microsoft and Palm join forces on the Treo to shake up consumer electronics industry (InfoWorld.com)

I grudgingly admit Windows Mobile on the pa1mOne Treo is a killer combo with significant advantages over existing Blackberry and PalmOS solutions, but only because we live in a Microsoft-based world [these days].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home