2006-09-27

CIBC Run for the Cure

CIBC Run for the Cure | Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation


Support Daniel Shakhmundes in the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure.


Please support me this fall.





Do something about breast cancer. Support a participant like me or register and begin fundraising today!
Click here to donate!


I am participating in the
Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure,
on
Sunday, October 1st
and I am asking for your support for a cause that is very important to me.


This year, an estimated 22,300 Canadian women and 160 men will be diagnosed with
breast cancer. We know research is making a difference. Lives are being saved
through earlier detection, and more effective treatments are improving the
quality of life for those who receive this devastating diagnosis.


I am one of 170,000 participants who will all be walking or running on Sunday,
October 1st and I need your support. Donating online is quick, easy and secure!
You can pay by credit card and within 30 minutes, you will receive a tax
receipt for any donation that has been successfully received. Your donation
will be added to the critical funds raised by the Run, and will be directed
towards research, education and awareness programs.



May my great aunt Rest in Peace, Asya Gendler, 1922-2006. Let a cure be found for Kristin Ingraham.


Thank you. I appreciate your support!


Daniel Shakhmundes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home